Why Affirmations Work?
Positive affirmations are reprogramming mind sentences focused to affect our conscious and our subconscious mind so that in turn, they affect our thinking patterns, habits, behaviour and environment.
Affirmations help overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts. Just like we exercise to strengthen and shape our physical body; Affirmations, are exercises for strengthening and shaping our mind.
When we repeat them often and believe in them, we can start to make positive changes.
The words composing the positive affirmation automatically and involuntarily will bring a related mental image into the mind, which as a consequence will inspire, energize and motivate you. These mental development images get imprinted on the subconscious mind, which in turn, changes our behavior, habits, actions, and reactions according to the repeated words.
They also can calm your nervous system, will increase your confidence, and improve the chances of success and transformation in your everyday life.
Benefits of Positive Affirmations
- They will keep you motivated.
- They keep you focus on the goal – wish -desire
- They influence the subconscious mind.
- They change the way you think and behave.
- Will make you feel more energized, positive, and action-oriented
How do I use them?
- Start with Level 1 Base chakra Affirmations and move your way up. (do not skip steps)
- Make a commitment to listen and repeat them for at least a 21 day
- Be consistent
- Stay Focused